We are committed to protecting your privacy. Information provided by you that could identify you, will not be released to any other organisation.
When you visit our website our Internet Service Provider's standard web logs record anonymous information for statistical purposes only, for example:
- Which browser you are using
- Your traffic patterns through our site such as the:
- Date and time of your visit to our site
- Pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- Previous page you visited prior to accessing our site
- The internet address of the server accessing our site.
We will not add any details from your email to a mailing list without your permission, and will not disclose these details to third parties without your consent, unless required by law.
If you have any concerns about your privacy, please do not hesitate to use the contact us mechanism on our web site.